[More NSI] Premier Program Information (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 11:02:02 -0600 (MDT)
From: Pete Kruckenberg <pete@kruckenberg.com>
To: INET-ACCESS
Subject: [More NSI] Premier Program Information (fwd)

Maybe my memory is failing, but aren't these the same people
that just made it nearly impossibly to register more than a
couple of domains a day (if my customer doesn't end up
becoming theirs along the way), and deleted domains of
anyone who registered a lot of domains for their customers?

I wonder if anyone at NSI knows anything about how to
maintain good customer relations. Seems to me that this
extra attention would have been good BEFORE they started
screwing their customers.

I find it very interesting that I have /never/ received any
communication from NSI in the last 5+ years I've worked with
them, and all of a sudden in the last two weeks I'm starting
to get stuff like this. I had a "friend" like that once...

Pete.

[ And why can't NSI get my DNS information themselves?
Aren't they the ones who maintain it for me? Shouldn't they
also know how many domains I register each month--they seem
to know how many the "speculators" register. ]