Re: NetSol on crack? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 99 12:51:54 PDT
From: Lance Julander <lists@terragon.com>
To: INET-ACCESS
Subject: Re: NetSol on crack?

>I just registered a group of three domains (one
>name; com, net & org) in 20 minutes through
>Network Solutions.

<snip>

>Is this some kind of record?  :)

>Hmmm, maybe the catch is that it will take them
>a week to update the db?

>I'm suspicious.

Be very suspicious.  I registered two or three domains at the
beginning of the week.  I couldn't believe how fast the response
was from NSOL.

The problem is that even though the domains were supposedly
registered, they never showed up in the database.  I went back
and tried to re-register them and NSOL's website said
"Congratulations, the domains are available" (which tripped me
out).  I immediately resubmitted my templates so nobody else
would get my domains, but they were returned with the error
"domain already registered".  I couldn't find my domains in whois
or anywhere else.

....I've been sitting in limbo this week wondering what the heck
is happening and not being able to use my domains names....

sigh....

-Lance