Fwd: Domain Name BICK.COM (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 14:50:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: Patrick Greenwell <patrick@cybernothing.org>
To: INET-ACCESS
Subject: Fwd: Domain Name BICK.COM (fwd)

Thought this might be of interest....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 99 14:34:56 -0700
From: Eric Bickford <eric@macweb.com>
To: ORSC <domain-policy@open-rsc.org>
Subject: Fwd: Domain Name BICK.COM

Hi Folks;

I just got this and I don't know where else to turn. Do you think I have
any recourse? It's been over 1 month since I registered the domain so I
think something more is going on here.

Thanks for any insights on how to proceed. I will certainly ask for an
explanation of the circumstances. But I really want this domain name as
it was my nick name in High School.

Eric Bickford