From: Christina <cc@victrix.com>
To: hostmaster@internic.net <hostmaster@internic.net>
Date: Wednesday, April 21, 1999 10:01 AM
Subject: NIC-990420.9985

Please. . .Please. . .Please. . .  H-E-L-P!!  :-)

The changes still haven't been made, and my customer is about to get fired from her job because of this. . .literally!  She has worked with five different people from Network Solutions to get this resolved, and still, nothing.

Letters have been faxed, information has been entered online. . .and still, the appropriate changes still are not being made.  What does it take at this point to be completed?

Yesterday, she spoke with someone named "Ifi".  He told her to "wait", and he couldn't tell her what changes were going to be made (there are a lot of changes).

Though, the most important changes, are the Domain Servers.  They own 2 domains (klein-law.com and klein-law.net).  Currently, they do not have internet access and more importantly, e-mail access.

For both domains, the domain servers should be changed to the following:

Domain Servers need to be changed:
Klein-law.com
Tracking # 990415.c219
From Domain Servers:
    204.178.72.1
    204.178.72.30
To Domain Servers:
    216.3.63.66
    216.0.152.10

Klein-law.net
Tracking #: 990415.c05d
From Domain Servers:
    204.178.72.1
    204.178.72.30
To Domain Servers:
    216.3.63.66
    216.0.152.10

The other changes include contact changes, registrant changes and address changes (all of which are in the letter that was faxed 4/19/99).

Please, we need one point of contact, as each person we speak with at Network Solutions, has a different way of doing things. . .

Thanks so much,
Christina M. Cureton
cc@victrix.com
(972) 418-1182