Re: Joe Sims' testimony to Congress on the participation of individual users in the DNSO

Mr. Sims-

On Sunday, April 25th, that is, four days ago, I sent you a request
for an explanation for the contradiction between your testimony to a
U.S. Congressional Committee regarding the proposed nature of the
ICANN membership and the current DNSO constituencies that you and it
have formed (reproduced below). In particular I asked you why, after
you had told the Congressional Committee that the Domain Name
Supporting Organization of ICANN would be balanced between the
commercial and individual user sectors of the Internet, you have
created no constituency within the DNSO for individual users.

Why have you not replied to this request for an explanation? Is it
because, in replying, you would have to either dissemble about the
nature of the DNSO you have designed or else admit to the "error" in
your testimony to Congress?