ICC Message to the Board of Directors of ICANN

It has come to our attention that the document we sent you in November
had a virus attached to it, and therefore when people try to download it
from your website they receive a virus warning.  Please find attached a
cleaned version of the file without the virus.

Please would you be kind enough to replace the infected file with the
attached.  We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

> Please find attached a message from ICC to Members of the Board of
> Directors of ICANN.
>

> Kind regards,
>

> Christiaan van der Valk
> Deputy Director of Policy Commissions and
> Manager - Telecoms & E-commerce
> ICC
> 38 Cours Albert 1er
> 75008 Paris, France