Two Cents

I think the improvements that can added to the Internet are fantastic.
And hopefully you're passing around the collection plate of ideas because I would like to add my to 2 cents.
The current domain names help organize or recognize institutions or individuals such as .com, .net, and .org.
How about a new one?  .XXX?  That's of course if it hasn't already been used.  This name would be set aside and mandated for adault content sites.  Then any site filter such as "Net Nanny" could easily sort these out and prevent viewing by under-aged individuals.  This would give parents a sense of relief by making the WEB a safe place for their childeren to go without worry.

Thank You,
George Potter