Re: More NetSol (WorldNIC) fiascos (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 13:06:39 -0700
From: David Denney <daud@dimensional.com>
To: INET-ACCESS
Subject: Re: More NetSol (WorldNIC) fiascos

On Wed, Mar 31, 1999 at 11:56:03AM -0800, Patrick Greenwell wrote:
> Currently you can do the following:
> 1) Whois
> 2) Domain name registration (.com/.net/.org/.edu)
> 3) Modify Domain.
> I am working on Modify Host next, followed by delete domain/host.

The problem still lies in that Adrian was ranting about a domain that had
been 'reserved' (ie: a "worldnic" domain) and cannot be modified from
normal tools, and the tools provided at networksolutions.com are broken.
The _only_ way we have been able to make changes is by phone. Will your
interface somehow, magically, allow changes to be made??

--
David Denney           | D i m e n s i o n a l   C o m m u n i c a t i o n s |
daud@dimensional.com   | DSL/V90/K56flex/V34/ISDN/Frame/T1/T3 starts @$20/mo |

...they can have my ssh when they pry the keyboard out of my cold, dead hands!
-