time frame.

I like this, lets make the response time for comments as short as possible, say from the 8th to the 22nd. a grand total of two weeks. Very nicely done, that keeps the bad comments to a minimum, allowing you to keep your dissenting votes to a low roar. If anyone desires, they may email me at silvereagle@interfold.net We are starting an organization to stop this nonsense. If you wish to participate, mail me. We are losing our net freedoms to these people. The time to act is now.

        S.U.I.T.