Executive NewsLetter

Dear Candidate,

You were recently appointed by The Office of the Managing Directors for a free listing in the Millenium Edition of Lexington Publishing Who's Who Directory.  Please fill out the form provided at our web site below.

http://www.lexingtonwhoswho.net

As a highly respected professional in your field of expertise, we believe your contribution merit very seriously consideration for inclusion in The Lexington Publishing Who's Who Directory.

To maintain the level of accuracy, we ask you to click on the web address highlighted below and fill out the brief bit of information required for inclusion.

http://www.lexingtonwhoswho.net

There is no cost or obligation to be listed in The Lexington Publishing Who's Who Directory.  All applicants will receive free listing compliments of Lexington Publishing Who's Who.

Sincere thanks,

Lisa Narod
Office of Public Affairs

For accuracy and publication purposes, we need you to complete and email this form at your earliest opportunity.  There is no cost or obligation to update or submit your biographical data.

IF you no longer wish to receive our Exclusive Newsletter containing critical updates to your Career data and other offers from Lexington Who's Who simply goto the following website to be removed.

http://www.lexingtonwhoswho.net/remove.htm