Dear Mr. Shneider,
Just for clarification purposes, please say if what you have writen
- Only the five signatories of the original application and those who are
in Berlin will be founding members of the constituency. There will no
public solicitation for founding members through the Internet.
- The application explicitly excludes some ISPs (even those who are in
Berlin, if they do not fit the criteria set by a majority, will be excluded).
- You plan to create an executive committee and nominate Names Council
representatives there, without any further public solicitation for
nominations or voting.
I propose the following changes to the agenda:
8:30 - 10:00 Discussion of the application of 3 May and any other drafts
- Structure of the constituency
- Requirements for membership. Specification of reasons for exclusion of
certain ISPs. Implications of such exclusion.
- Definition of the form and the period for acceptance of founding members
to the constituency.
- Modalities for accepting additional members after the period of search
for founding members is finished.
10:00 - 10:30 Drafting (if any)
10:30 - 10:45 Coffee break, opportunity for bilateral discussion
10:45 - 11:00 Attempt to reach aggrement of single application.
11:00 - 11:45 Definition of election mechanisms for election of Names
11:45 - 12:00 Any other business