[Comment-Dnso] Re: [IFWP] ICANN neo-colonialism

John

In message <000401bea486$5144f840$37e200d1@jbr.flashcom.com>, "John B. Reynolds" writes:

> Michael Sondow wrote:
> >
> > Mr. Twomey-
> >
> > Is it true that you told Sean Jackson, the delegated governmental
> > representative of .TC, that he would not be allowed to observe the
> > Berlin meeting of the ICANN Governmental Advisory Committee because
> > his country is a "colony" of England?
> >

> The CIA World Factbook
> (http://www.odci.gov/cia/publications/factbook/tk.html) lists the
> Turks and Caicos Islands as a "dependent territory of the UK".  Its
> Governor is appointed by the Queen, and its Chief Minister is named
> by the Governor.  By any objective stanard, that makes it a
> "colony".

For all it matters, if I am not mistaken the Queen is head of states
of many countries, even Australia and New Zealand.

Not that we have to contend with real ones only, now also with shit
house lawyers.

Well, Michael is right, will there be no and to this madness?

el