[Comment-Dnso] NCDNHC Comparison

Setting aside my personal doubts about the effectiveness of a constituency
structure for the DNSO, I have developed a side-by-side comparison of the
three Non Commercial Domain Name Holder Constituency proposals.

        See http://www.domainhandbook.com/ncdhc.html

This is an independent, impartial, and pro bono effort which should help
clarify the differences among the three proposals and facilitate the NCDNHC
meeting in Berlin on May 25.  Please share this URL with others who have an
interest in this slice of the DNSO pie.

Next up, time permitting, the same approach with the IP constituency proposals.

The Force be with you.

Ellen Rony                                                       Co-author
The Domain Name Handbook         ____        http://www.domainhandbook.com
ISBN 0879305150              (oo) -^--                   +1 (415) 435-5010
erony@marin.k12.ca.us            W   W                         Tiburon, CA
               Dot com is the Pig Latin of the Information Age.