[Comment-Dnso] Re: [dnso.discuss] Re: [IFWP] Re: Modifications to ICIIU Guidelines a nd NCDNHC definition

Pisanty Baruch Alejandro-FQ a écrit:

> Your complaint about ISOC is that some of its
> members have commercial interests. The same is true for COMTELCA, a
> honest, non-profit, non-commercial association whic also furthers the
> interests of its commercial members

So far as I am aware, and I can only go by what I have been told by
Hector Rodriguez Milla and by what I see from its website, COMTELCA
is a perfectly legitimate non-profit, non-commercial treaty
organization whose purpose is to further telecommunications
networking in the Central American region. As such, it qualifies as
a non-commercial domain name holding organization. It can in no way
be compared with the for-profit commercial members of ISOC like
AT&T, Microsoft, Compaq, Time Warner, Hitachi and all the others.
Your argument, therefore, is absurd.