[Comment-Dnso] Re: [IFWP] Did Cook really do his Homework before endorsing/defending Sondow? Where does Mr Sondow REALLY stand? Let his words speak for themself

On Wed, 2 Jun 1999 19:35:52 -0400, Gordon Cook <cook@cookreport.com>
wrote:

>>On Wed, 2 Jun 1999 14:17:54 -0400, Gordon Cook <cook@cookreport.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Gosh Marty....what a profound contribution to the well belong of the
>>>Internet you have made here.  Sondow has become extremely clueful.  maybe
>>>some day you will follow his example?
>>>

>>He HAS??
>>
>>Jeez, Gordon, I usually have a lot of respect for your reports, but
>>I'm really beginning to wonder if you DO pay attention to the details
>>and backgrounds of the things you report.
>>
>>For example, the comments Mr Sondow made to the NTIA in re: the .US
>>domain.
>
>Michael Sondow does not check with me before breathing.  If he had asked my
>advise on the remarks you pasted in on the .us domain, I would have been
>critical of the plan, there is a helluva lot to learn here and I haven't
>seen anyone who has learned more or worked harder than he. I'll take half a
>sondow on my side over 10 heaths any day.

The point is, he is NOT on your side Gordon.  He is very much AGAINST
the very principles you have been fighting for and advocating in this
process for all the years I've been involved.

Read his comments, he has nothing in common with you, Richard, or any
one else with even a small commercial interest in the internet.  Any
similarities are window dressing that he is using to promote himself
into some perceived position of power.

He is in the EXACT same philosophical camp as the Haubens, and I KNOW
you don't have anything in common with them.

--
William X. Walsh william@dso.net
General Manager, DSo Internet Services

The Law is not your mommy or daddy to go
crying to every time you have something
to whimper about.