[Comment-Dnso] Re:

Javier Sola-

What is the meaning of this outrage? How dare you use your
unofficial position as organizer of the ICANN/DNSO Names Council
meetings to try and deprive a constituency organizer of the right to
participate in the Names Council teleconference?

Send me the details of the teleconference immediately, and put my
email address back on the DNSO mailing lists I subscribed to, or I
will file a complaint against you with the U.S. Department of
Justice.

Michael Sondow (ICIIU)