[Comment-Dnso] ICANN not updating the IDNO constituency info

FYI,

Since the last update of May 14, I have not been getting any response from
Molly or anyone on repeated requests to update the IDNO constituency
formation information posted on the icann constituency_groups page.
This page has now been relegated to a "historic documents" section.

I do not quite know what this means, but I think should let you know.  Does
ICANN consider the request for this constituency  history?
Perhaps someone close to the ICANN action could contact me about this?

--Joop Teernstra LL.M.--  , bootstrap  of
the Cyberspace Association,
the constituency for Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org