[Comment-Dnso] Section 3(c) of Article VI-B proposed ammendment

We believe its not a good idea for the Board to make any exceptions on the Geographic requirements. This opens the possibility of emerging nations being kept out further. We should rather be enforcing participation by all regions and not making exceptions to it.

Every constituency of the NC should have NO difficulty finding capable persons from all the regions. However, if we permit exceptions inadequate outreach effort will be made to include the Regions.

Nii