[Comment-Dnso] Re: [IFWP] Proposed by-law amendments

Milton and all

  Excellent comments here Milton.  I could not agree more.  I will
pass these on to our [INEGroup] board for review as well, I am fairly
sure that
they will meet with their approval.

  IT seems that this ICANN (Initial?) Interim board again, and continues

to demonstrate that they care nothing for their responsibilities to the
requirements of the White Paper and the MoU as well with this sort
of "Top Down" structure.