For the record...ICANN deleted my cmment

For the record...ICANN deleted my comment...

http://www.icann.org/comments-mail/comment-guidelines/maillist.html

...once again...

/**/

Jim Fleming
Unir Corporation

P.S. While we are here, I hope it is clear to ICANN as
well as others, that ICANN has nothing to do with IPv8
and I will work extra hard to make sure they have no
access to information on those networks...especially
for their own personal gain, which is clearly why some
of the ICANN members have so eagerly stepped to the
forefront to "run the Internet" and tax it into their pockets...

@@@@