Re: [IFWP] Market Structure Failure

Milton and all,

  For god's sake, don't we already know that any and all large or
famous trademark owners are likely to protest or file against
any DN owner that they feel is diluting, or otherwise potentially
infringing on their Mark, whether or not the are more gTLD's, TLD's,
or ccTLD's, irrespective wo whether those gTLD's, TLD's,
or ccTLD's, are chartered, partly chartered, not chartered, or
in any way directly restricted except to those trademark holders by now!!???