comments

2. Demonstrate that it has at least US$______ in commercial general liability insurance. A certificate of insurance would be required to accompany the application.

Should be required two weeks after application is approved.  $500,000 in liability insurance can be quickly obtained and I would have no need of it if the application was not approved for other reasons.

3. Demonstrate that it has a minimum of US$______ in liquid capital immediately available in the applicant's name. Capital can be a guaranteed bank loan, a guaranteed credit line or letter of credit from a recognized financial information, or any other form of liquid capital. Evidence of independent verification of the capital would be required to accompany the application.

Should be required two weeks after application is approved.  Given the current economics of the tech world, I could readily get the $100,000 guaranteed credit line needed once the application was approved.

Demanding insurance and liquid capital up front is unnecessary as the reality is that I can obtain these things quickly after being approved as a registar.

Thompson Hayner
Director
Jiva Technologies, Inc.