Exclusion of Spam'ers and Domain Hedgers

>From Joel Robinson
Speaking on my own behalf and not as a representative of
my employer, Hewlett-Packard.

I recommend that registrar accreditation include investigation and restriction or elimination
of those individuals and companies who, past or present, have been associated with or engaged in
e-mail "spamming" and "domain name hogging",  By this I mean I would not like
individuals or corporations as registrar candidates who have engaged in wholesale or widespread
spamming or reserving of mass quantities of domain names for resale to future companies.
My goal in the first restriction is to not reward spanners.
My goal in the other restriction is to have internet domain name access available to those who want a site and will use it.

Joel Robinson