ASCAP Comemnts for ICANN Board Draft Guidelines

Attached are ASCAP's final comments (in Word and rich text).  The versions
previously sent appear not to have been the final version and would
appreciate it if you could replace it.   Please confirm receipt to Joan
McGivern (JMcgivern @ ascap.com / tel. (US) (212-621-6204// fax -
212-787-1381).  Please note that as I have not received confirmation that I
am also sending the same attachments via my AOL account.   Thank you.

(See attached file: ICANN ASCAP Comments 2-26.doc)(See attached file: ICANN
ASCAP Comments.rtf)

Lotus Manuscript 1.0

Rich Text Format