WIPO recommendations

You pose the question, "Q33. Should other WIPO recommendations be
implemented in these proposed guidelines?"  My answer is that, if it is
trademark-related issues you are referring to, the answer is a resounding
"no".  I believe a great deal more discussion needs to take place on many
of the trademark questions before anything should be decided.  WIPO is
hardly an objective source on such matters, and I think it is inappropriate
to look primarily to them for guidance on this matter.

Regards,
- Paul

Paul Stauffer, MCSE
Systems Analyst/Administrator       ----====<< Quotes 'R' Us >>====----