SPECIAL REPORT FOR ATTORNEYS & LAWFIRMS

"Insider" Reveals how to save money on Yellow Page
Directory Advertising and Boost Your Profits!

Complete Details:
http://www.profitboost.com/report.html

Dear Legal Professional,

I have sent you this information because the Legal
Profession is among the 7 most highly targeted for
Yellow Page oversales tactics. It is quite likely that
this information could save your firm  hundreds, if
not thousands of dollars.

I have done my best to insure this information is
of interest and benefit to you. If it is not, please
accept my apologies and reply to this message
with the word REMOVE in the subject line. If
you do I will make sure that you are excluded
from all future mailings.

Best Wishes,
Thom Tschetter
Business Consultant

http://www.Profitboost.com
Your Clearing House for Business Tips and Information