Re: [IFWP] Fwd: Re: Power Politics and the New Internet Order

Roberto and all,

  To answer your questions, yes effectively they ICANN is by definition,
through their Accreditation Policy, to which you referenced in your
questions, are controlling the LEGACY DNS name space...  As such
the ICANN is effectively locking out through this Accreditation Policy,
which was NOT based on consensus in accordance to the White
Paper, any and all those competitive entities that may wish or are
currently offering other gTLD's or TLD's.  Anti-trust action is
just around the corner unless this policy is severely modified as
had been suggested many times to date and has a proven
consensus basis from the stakeholders....