Re: [dnsproc-en] moviebuff decision

Srikanth and all,

  The full transcript and decision can be found here:
http://www.vcilp.org/Fed-Ct/Circuit/9th/opinions/9856918.htm

  I was interested for several reasons, on of which I have been ask to
appear as a potential professional witness in a related case, which
I cannot mention at this time.  As such I wanted to do my homework
before that appearance and testimony that I will be providing.

  I will none the less be preparing along with my attorneys input,
further comments and observations to this case after doing my
homework in detail on this particular decision.