Domain Names

When the new Domain names become available, I suggest that they
only be allotted to those with a legitimate interest in the names,
and not to those who are just buying up names for re-sale to
others for profit. I can visualize a few firms purchasing
thousands of domain names for a small amount each, and then placing
them out for sale at more than $20,000 each. For those of us who
operate directories and want to bring to our site people searching
in a particular area, your handling of this problem is crucial!
Sincerely,
Donald B. Kramer,
President
Professional Internet Directories