Comments

Folks, I thank the initial bord for all of its efforts.  Holding meetings
all over the world is a tough business and you are all volunteers.  Again,
thank you.  I would think that you would work as swiftly as you could to
bring the composition of the board to a democratically constituted board.
When the original announcement came out I was suprised at the one year term
that was stated.  Far too short to get something like this started.  Of
course you are getting potshots from various quarters for activities and
policies you are developing and I amy even agree with some of the potshots,
but do not despair and do not shirk your agreed upon duty to develop a long
term organizational structure that has input from the huge constituency
that the Internet has become.

Best wishes,

Dan
Founder of Interop