Re: [IFWP] Re: Director's terms

Kerry and all,

  Believe me this has been taken note of with respect to this ICANN
(Initial?) Interim board.  Their actions in the, now many violations of
their own bylaws and the White Paper have been discussed, as you
know on quite a few occasions.  This example that you point to here
has been violated several times.  As such has been reported to
the California state atty., generals office, as well..