Re: [IFWP] Re: DNS internationalization

Greg and all,

  Interesting that you and others are just now coming to this conclusion.
I came to this conclusion more than two years ago.  The McDonalds case
was one my deciding factors as I recall.  i have posted these thoughts
several times.  The idea that WIPO and its ADR's or RFC-3 proposal
believing that they can in some way short circuit this sort of problem
is simply preposterous at best.