Re: [IFWP] Discussion of Constituency Formation

RIchard and all,

  If you remember, there was some discussion and heated debate
with respect to Registrie(S) with respect to a constituency...
Of course I have yet to see a definition in terms of the DNSO,
what a legitimate "Constituency" is...  So my comment is yet
again, LET THE GAMES CONTINUE, and/or THE DIVISIVENESS
CONTINUES....