Re: [IFWP] The DNSO General Assembly

Stef and all,

  Indeed as has been discussed prior to the March 4th Singapore
ICANN conference, the incorporating of constituencies within the
structure of the ICANN bylaws for a DNSO as well as within the
DNSO itself is divisive at best, and likely not workable in any meaningful
and truly representative manner to the majority of the interested
Stakeholders.  Infighting will be the end result, or a potential capture
situation will result...

  However in the infinite wisdom of the ICANN Interim Board, it appears
that revisiting this unfortunate decision is not likely to occur in the
short term,
the battle lines have been drawn...

Hence the dogs of the DNS war shall continue to snarl...