Petition for Reconsideration

I already ask pNC members to reconsider their position  sent to the ICANN
board about the WIPO Cybersquatting Recommendations.

I ask ICANN Interim Board members to don't take a resolution about it in
the next Santiago ICANN meeting and return those recommendations to the
DNSO to be reconsidered with the participation of representatives of all
constituencies.

I fully support the position of Kathryn Kleinman sent as a comment on UDRP
and available in

http://www.icann.org/comments-mail/comment-udrp/current/msg00000.html

Below is my mail sent to the General Assambly of the DNSO last 6th August.

------------------------

>Dear GA members:
>
>I think it was not a good idea take a decision about the WG-A final report
>before the Non Commercial Representatives would be designed.
>
>After read the final draft, I found several points that are harmful to the
>organizations that we are trying to organize in NCDNHC. IMHO the report
>have mainly been drafted from the TM/IP point of view.
>
>I'll  propose that our constituency take a official position in the real
>meeting of Santiago (24th August), before the DNSO General Assembly.
>
>I really hope that the pNC members will be able to reconsider their current
>position in the Santiago Meeting.
>
>Best Regards.

Raul Echeberria
raul@inia.org.uy