support for NCDNHC statement

Hi

I just want to state my support for the earlier statement by The
Non-Commercial Domain Name Holders Constituency as stated by Kathryn Kleiman.

As I have noted on previous occaisions, ICANN and the DNSO must first complete
the organization process before it considers policy.

So I expect that you will return the full WIPO Cybersquatting definition and
mandatory arbitration procedures to the DNSO for review and
participation by all of its now-organized constituencies.

This is very important.

Jeffr

Jeffrey Graber, MAIP
Founding Board Member,