No Subject

Gentlemen:

It has come to my attention that the following language is now part of, or under consideration for inclusion in the underlaying agreements for use of domain names:

"You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, delete or transfer your domain name at any time"

I adamantly object to this language!

It is biased, one-sided and completely against the basic concepts of the our constitution.  There MUST be fair opportunity in any dispute, for BOTH parties to be heard and, for reasonable steps of mediation, arbitration or litigation.  This is a primary foundation within our society.

Language such as this is likely to put your organization itself, at the center of litigation!

Sincerely,
Steve Hoss
hoss.com