Site

Hello,

  My name is Steve Jesiolowska. I would be extremely interested in re-designing and maintaining the ICANN web site. I'm using the internet since more than 2 years and now I have my own web designing company at www.earth4free.com named Ste.Dan. InterNET.

I will re-design a unique fancy and attractive web site for the ICANN web site with easy navigation bars, special effect, form, CGI's etc... I will keep the site very small in Kilobytes so that the pages can load faster.

--
My skills include:
Graphic design
Animations
DHTML
JavaScript's and many other web technologies..
--
Software that I know how to use:
Adobe PhotoShop

Regards,