Unsolicied credit card mail

Good morning -
Over the last week I have had half a dozen customers, for whom we have
registered domain names, for their company, with InterNIC, call to tell
me they had recieved an MBNA credit card solicitation letter - addressed

to their company, with MY name at the top of the address.
I register domain names for our customers with MY name as ADMINISTRATOR.

It would certainly appear that InterNIC is SELLING their customer list
database!
Has anyone else run into this situation and are they aware of any
recourse we might have to stop this.
Regards,
Warren

Warren G. Mattiello