Re: whois changes (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 13:22:45 -0400
From: John Fraizer <John.Fraizer@EnterZone.Net>
To: NANOG
Subject: Re: whois changes

>> You agree that you will not reproduce, sell, transfer, or
>> modify any of the data presented in response to your search request, or
>> use of any such data for commercial purpose, without the prior
>> express written permission of Network Solutions.

No I don't.  To quote Andrew Dice Clay, "NSI can..." Well, you know.  I
refuse to be bound by rules and regulations that NSI them selfs arbitrarily
ignore.  How many others have received both email and snailmail from NSI,
addressed to a name you use ONLY for domain registrations, offering you
some commercial service of NSI?

It is time to start calculating how much money is being lost as a direct
result of their making arbitrary changes to the system without any
notification to the public.  I believe it would make for a very nice class
action suit.

------------
John Fraizer
mailto:john.fraizer@EnterZone.Net