[Fwd: New NTIA/ICANN Cooperative Agreement]

---- Begin included message ----
Michael and all,

  Hell they are only two years late here!  We [INEG INC.] did this
study along with some others over two years ago and sent a large
amount of data directly to Jon Postel on this!  Jeeeezzzz, don't
those folks over there at ISI/IANA, and now ICANN keep records???

---- End included message ----