#!?!#& Network Solutions. What are we supposed to do????

To whom this may concern or if anyone gives a rip,

I have attempted to transfer to a new ISP and all I needed to do is change my DNS numbers.  My new ISP sent in the initial request which was denied with no specific reason given.  After a week of going back and forth between ISP's, trying to figure out what was wrong, we were finally able to figure out what it was and sent in the extra information Network Solutions apparently needed.  We faxed in the information requested, and when nothing happened, then spent another week trying to call numerous times, resulting in busy signals and 30 minute hold times, to figure out what was going on.  I did manage to get through once and talk to someone.  They told me I had done everything right and the paperwork was all correct and that it would be 3 to 5 days to get it processed.  That was already 2 days after sending the fax.  Now it is 10 days, since talking to them, and nothing has happened and I haven't been able to get through to anyone again.

My service with my current ISP ends today and I still haven't been swapped.  I am self-employed and don't have the time or money to pay for maintaining two sites.

By the way, I would appreciate a response to this, since I don't know what will happen after tomorrow, it will probably be best to email to  mailto:mindeye@onehost.net,mindeye@minds-eye.com

--
Curtis Suderman     Owner/Digital Artist
mailto:mindeye@onehost.net,mindeye@minds-eye.com

The Mind's Eye Virtual Studio
Architectural Rendering and Illustration | 3D Animation

  http://www.minds-eye.com/

Ph: 559.229.0612   FAX: 559.229.0613