Re: NSI problems anyone? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 21:02:08 -0400
From: Ivan Kohler <ivan-inet-access@sisd.com>
To: list@inet-access.net
Subject: Re: NSI problems anyone?

>From what I can see, they don't have a corrupted database, they simply did
the "normal" removal of domains for non-payment.

"normal" being defined as not sending any invoices or deactivation
notices beforehand, of course.  Grr.

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan@sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis@navi> Relhok Navi
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside