NSI needs to go

I don't see how these people have stayed in business as long as they
have. They have completely screwed up my domain registration and this
after I have called them several times and faxed 2 copies of
authorizations. Finally, the last phone call I placed they got it right
and low and behold they changed it again two days later back to
incorrect information for my domain. What is this? A disclaimer stating
NSI is not responsible for loss of business..... somebody should be.

Bart E. Chapman, Owner
TottallyNetWorked(TNW)