An attempt to undermine the stability of the domain name system

Are you associated with the InterNIC (NSI) web site DNS "mix-up"?  I'm
trying to research domain name registration information for potential
employers, and I keep getting the ICANN web site rather than the
InterNIC/NSI.

Although I feel laisze faire should govern domain name registrars, allowing
them to freely enter the market and compete with Network Solutions, I
disagree with the way you (may) be injecting your rhetoric into the
spotlight.  If you ARE in some way involved with the apparent re-routing of
Network Solutions web site (to the ICANN web site), I STRONGLY feel you are
attempting to undermine the stability of the domain name registration
system.

I read your statement about INTERNET CORPORATION FOR ASSIGNED NAMES AND
NUMBERS (ICANN) STATEMENT ON HACKING OF NETWORK SOLUTIONS' SERVERS
(http://www.networksolutions.com/icann-pr02july99.htm), and it is not clear
whether the new ICANN organization or the Network Solutions servers were
affected.  If you are not in any way connected with the Network Solutions
web site "re-routing", then I apologize for the tone of my letter.

Sincerely,

Gordon Muller
16574 E. Bixby Ave.
Orange, CA 92865