Re: Network Solutions loses domain data (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 15:17:55 -0600 (MDT)
From: "Forrest W. Christian" <forrestc@iMach.com>
To: Russell Van Tassell <russell@cscorp.com>
Cc: TTSG <ttsg@ttsg.com>, nanog@merit.edu
Subject: Re: Network Solutions loses domain data

On Wed, 14 Jul 1999, Russell Van Tassell wrote:

> It, like their PGP stuff, hasn't seemed to have worked for weeks if not
> months... (then again, I'm not sure I've even seen their PGP stuff work)

Oh, their PGP stuff works all right.

After spending lots and lots of time trying to get a pgp signature
registered and get a couple domains changed to pgp authentication, I gave
up.   It was really really frustrating to say the least.

Now, one of those domains I was trying to get set to pgp is now protected
with a pgp authentication method.  Mind you that It's been at least 2-3
years ago I tried to get the pgp to work and couldn't - but now when I
need them changed all of a sudden my now defunct pgp key is needed to
change the info.

Oh well.

- Forrest W. Christian (forrestc@imach.com) KD7EHZ
iMach, Ltd., P.O. Box 5749, Helena, MT 59604      http://www.imach.com
Solutions for your high-tech problems.                  (406)-442-6648