Re: [ga] Re: [council] webcasting for DNSO/Santiago Meeting

Randy and all,

  Response:

  CNN and TBS have strongly indicated to me on inquiries that they will be
happy to provide live webcasting and or whatever other services for
the ICANN/DNSO Santiago meeting at no cost.  To not take advantage of this
service is a strong indication that the ICANN/DNSO is NOT interested in
openness.  Openness is an obligation...