Re: [IFWP] The Untold Story! - A more realistic view (See Talkback section)

All,

  Also for a more realistic view that compliments Jays comments here
see the Talkback section on the referenced article..
Examples:
http://www.zdnet.com/tlkbck/comment/22/0,7056,61445-201488,00.html
 http://www.zdnet.com/tlkbck/comment/22/0,7056,61445-201175,00.html

  Please also add your comments to the "Talkback" section as well...