Re: Objection to Names Council Report on Mandatory Arbitration

Kathy and all,

  I agree compleatly.  Not only is what you contend correct, but it
seems to me that the GA should have a vote for final approval
of any broad reaching and effecting policy such as this one as well.
Anything less would be a complete disregard for the White Paper
and the MOU as well...