JUST SAY NO TO NETWORK SOLUTIONS PLEASE! (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 07:06:17 -0500
From: John E Jungling <jjungling@jungling.net>
To: list@inet-access.net
Subject: JUST SAY NO TO NETWORK SOLUTIONS PLEASE!

I just received a Deactivation Notice for Jungling.Net today and I'm not
happy and can relate to the horror situations some of my customers have gone
though with NETS.O.L.

End of June comes around and I Get the renewal email and I go to
https://payments.networksolutions.com/ and pay for it via CC. Normal
procedure . . .

Two weeks ago I get Final Notice letter for payment for Jungling.net
indicating that they have messed up and lost the registration so I lookup
the reference number and call my credit card company and behold NETS.O.L.
had charged the credit card account.  So I called NETS.O.L. and spoke with
an Account Representative (AR) and they indicate they have no record of the
charge. So I fax them the supporting documentation, email,  but don't have
my credit card statement yet from the bank.  The (AR) Indicates that without
a copy of the statement from the Credit card company they can't prove that a
transaction has been made.  (I'm mad at this point but not livid)  So I send
them a check (which they cashed 2 days later) thinking case closed and I
will protest the credit card charge later.

Now today I get the DEACTIVATION NOTICE,  I have a cancelled check,  I have
a credit card statement both indicating they have been paid.

I understand how Billing systems and mistakes can happen but what makes me
LIVID is when I just spoke with an A.R. She couldn't help me because her
computer was down. THIS IS A PROBLEM!

Just blowing off steam. . .

John Jungling
www.jnet.net